Monday, September 8, 2014

Poetry or Prose Link

http://cla.calpoly.edu/~dschwart/engl339/verseprose.html

I realized while writing my mentor report that I could have and should have turned this info into a game. I could have used these statements as questions, and for correct answers they could have taken a turn on a game board, either tic tac toe, or a snakes a ladders type game.

In the middle of writing this email my daughter came and asked for help on her Shakespeare report and I realized it would be fun to create a game board that used Shakespearean references. For instance instead of sliding down a ladder it could be, committed fraud, punishment starvation in public. LOSE A TURN. My daughter's report is on crime and punishment.

I hope this helps.

Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment